Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Jen's Project & Paper Topics

Seminar Paper Topic
I'm planning on writing a literature review that can be applied towards my MAPC project and my project paper. I'm planning on exploring visual aspects of web and logo design, though I'm not sure if that is too broad to put into one paper (Dr. Fishman, would it be a better idea if I focused on one or the other, what do you think?)

Visual Project Topic
I'm planning on creating a website for my professional portfolio. As I discussed (through a bit of a circle, I think), this website has the potential to be my first opportunity to create something "my way", but I will also need to keep potential employers at the front of my mind - in a way, they are like my clients. Therefore, my idea at this juncture is to create a clean and professional website that will show off my design work, professional, and academic projects without taking away from the individual documents. I'm envisioning something with a lot of white space at the moment, centered around color-washed images, though I'm not sure where exactly I will go with that...but I'm open to suggestions.

*Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home