Thursday, August 23, 2007

Visuals Make or Break, Post 2

I think the Internet is a place where visuals make or break a decision for me. I love to play golf, but there are a lot of golf course in the world and golf isn't always cheap. So before I play a new course I'll visit the course's website. One thing people who don't play golf don't realize is that just because a course is in a nice neighborhood or costs a lot of money and has rich members does NOT make it a fun course to play. So a lot of times I'll use the pictures of the course, the score card that is available and pictures of the clubhouse to determine if it is a fun place to play. If a course doesn't have a website that provides pictures there's a good chance that I won't be willing to go pay 5o or 60 bucks to see what its like. It might seem trivial, but golf is a very aesthetic sport and if a course isn't appeal to look at it just isn't as much fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home