Tuesday, October 23, 2007

3 P's and a Q

I should say that I'm not sure what the 3 P's and a Q should look like from this selection, as there was so little text. So I guess I'm going to select three entries from the appendix that I feel are significant.

- Make it Bigger: Amateur typographers make their type too big. The standard 12-point font may appear suitable on the screen but in print it can be too big.

- More is Less: "Just as designers should avoid filling up space with arbitrary visual effects, writers should remember that no one love their words as much as they do."

- Design is an Art of Situations: The best designs come about as a result of a demand or need to respond to a specific situation... I think this reaffirms the need to consider and analyze audience in all tasks, which we've talked about at great length in class thus far.

Question: Again, I don't really know if I have a question based on this material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home