Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Vote

I don't even need to see the rest of the options. Kevin's www.inmatesforyou.com is the height of absurdity. Certainly the visuals leave a lot to be desired, but they pale in comparison to the nonsense inherent in the concept of this site. Correspond with a female inmate?!?!?!? Are you kidding me? Yeah, I know I've always wanted to snag up a 35-year old stripper who's doing 10-15 for armed robbery/felony possession/hit-and-run. I know my mom would be thrilled. And the great part of the site is that they let you know when they're expected to be released. I searched for ones that get out in about 8 to 10 years. That'd put me in my early 30's, and who doesn't want to bring a convicted felony to the company picnic?

2 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Kevin R. Cantey said...

Thanks for the vote RJ! Hey, check out a profile or two and you will see that the site does use repetition--all of the lovelies are
"willing to relocate".

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger T. F. said...

This isn't my choice for worst site, but it is my favorite evaluation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home