Friday, August 31, 2007

Yucca Brevifolia

My Joshua Tree series-of-thoughts-in-relatively-close-proximity happened after I had read "Ideology and the Map." The article prompted me to think more clearly about filtered messages, and consider that the majority of everything you see/hear is structured by some entity with its own unique agenda.

I couldn't help but think about legal contracts. Legal writing may put the facts right there in front of you, but is often structured to be a very difficult read. Even after trudging through it you may feel uneasy about your interpretation.

There enters the need for a highly-paid professional! I'm not hostile toward attorneys, by the way. This is merely an observation from getting my property & casualty insurance license a couple of years ago. I had to learn a few different legal contracts, and it was at times quite tricky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home