Thursday, September 27, 2007

Retrospective 3 Points and a Question--Round 2

Well, as usual I am late with another post because I can't grasp the schedule...I seriously have a problem with it. (At least I got the first one done). Anyway, I thought I would post my three points as answers to questions that were brought up in class. So, here goes.

1. MLA format still requires that you use an indent for the first paragraph of a document.

2. April asked if the two letters stuck together (I can't remember what this is called off-hand, but Kiel used the example of NF in his presentation) is ever used in everyday language/writing. The only time I have ever seen it is when someone is phonetically spelling a word. The common letter pairs are "oe" and "ae." Check out this website for an example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_phonetic_alphabet.

3. According to Mike who works in the MATRF, undergraduates are not welcome to the MATRF lab, nor are they allowed to check out supplies from the lab. The MATRF is limited to faculty and graduate students, so don't send your students there.

Question: Is there somewhere on campus where undergraduate students can borrow cameras and other technical equipment to use for their projects?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home