Friday, September 14, 2007

My Vote

I'll agree that http://havenworks.com is the worst website found so far. There is one thing I don't believe is mentioned about this site. Every time I enter is, it takes a long time for all of the small icon size image links to load (since there are so many). This is very distracting and I find my self watching these images load and appear more than viewing the site itself. I'm actually a bit scared of clicking on one of these links. Who knows where it will take me. An icon sized image isn't nearly enough information for me to know where this link navigates. There is also an issue with outdated information. If I were to use my scroll button to scroll down the main page, I would be scrolling for a good 10 minutes. I believe the earliest entry is news from January of this year. All the irrelevant information needs to be deleted. There is a thing called back-up and archive. Many of the other problems with this site have been mentioned (or at least the ones that I can remember, because there are more than just a few). I honestly think if I owned a high resolution wide-screen monitor, it still would not be enough space to draw together the catastrophe of this site. Nice find Susan (or should I say horrible find).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home