Friday, September 28, 2007

new points and ?






To Ali:
Undergrads can use the Matrf and check out equipment when they pay a $35.00 fee for the academic year.

1. Dr. Fishman told us that the western model is becoming the standard for international visual communication. Let's face it; we are becoming one big globalized planet where individuality seems to be waning. Just look at the European Union. It seems a shame how these associated countries are giving up their uniqueness in order to supposedly maximize their economic potential.

2. At my former job in manufacturing/automation consulting I attended many corporate training seminars. Most of the time very dull presentations were executed during the training sessions offered by my client companies. As our Professor suggested, using more humor and creativity in crafting the written documents and videos would have helped to make these sessions more interesting and memorable.

3. I found the info. on the hyphen, en-dash, and em-dash useful. In the past I tended to mostly rely on the hyphen for multiple punctuation uses. Now, I will try to use the other two more often in my written work.



? Should Clemson be offering highly specialized grad courses in international communication and its related use in document and graphic design?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home